GAD Symptoms: 6 Generalized Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
Suffer from anxiety or panic? Get free anxiety relief solutions here:
Millions of people all over the world suffer from what is commonly known as 'generalized anxiety disorder' and it's only by first understanding and recognize the symptoms of generalized anxiety that one can then go about finding and seeking treatment.
This video will go over 6 of the most common GAD symptoms that you should be looking out for when trying to determine whether you (or someone else) may be suffering from generalized anxiety disorder.
And whilst this GAD symptom list doesn't cover absolutely every possible symptom that can result out of GAD it does cover some of the most common and frequent ones.
This generalized anxiety disorder symptoms list includes:
- Excessive and worrying. Easily one of the most common symptoms of GAD is simply worrying about everything and everything and often totally unnecessary.
- Tiredness and difficulty sleeping. Often GAD sufferers will worry so much that they lose sleep and find themselves constantly tired and sleep deprived.
- Headaches. Another common GAD symptom in both men and women is he the headache which can only disappear when the person is relaxed and the re-appear again whenever they become anxious.
- Troubles Concentrating. Many people with generalized anxiety disorder have big problems concentrating on the task at hand finding themselves unable to properly focus and always distracted.
- Constant Bathroom Trips. For some people with GAD the stress will cause them urinate frequently. This could however also be the result of other issues.
- Irritability. The last common symptom of GAD irritability and many suffered find themselves getting easily irritated at even the most minor of things.