Josh Makes Gordon Ramsay's Beef Wellington With 7-Eleven Ingredients
Today, Josh is making Gordon Ramsay's famous Beef Wellington with only ingredients found at 7-Eleven. MK # 057
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: trvision.net/nameof-mythicalkitchen
Check out our podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich!
Apple Podcasts: www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - trvision.net/wow-PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - trvision.net/wow-PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - trvision.net/wow-PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - trvision.net/wow-PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: trvision.net/nameof-goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: trvision.net/nameof-rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: trvision.net/nameof-goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? mythical.com/contact
Demiglace & Duxelle - 0:57
Hot Dog Log - 7:19
Wrap and Fry - 10:40
Step 1: Make Demiglace & Duxelle
* 2 hot dogs
* 1 Large Coke slurpee
* 2 Large bags Jack Link’s Original
* 3 Small bags Jack Links Teriyaki
* 1 can Hormel Chili in bowl
* 2 cans water
* ¼ cup Pickled Jalapenos
* 1 cup Pico De Gallo
* Handful of veggie straws
* Handful of ranch Corn nuts
1) Put sausage, beef jerky, coke slurpee, chili and water into instant pot and pressure cook
3) Reduce down until it is a demiglace
4) While that is cooking/reducing, add pico, jalapeno, veggie straws, and corn nuts to a food processor and blend. Add mixture to a pot and cook until paste has been reached.
* Instant Pot
* Food processor
Step 2: Hot Dog Log
* 8 hot dogs + 3 additional hot dogs
* 3 egg whites
* ¼ cup flour
1) Add 8 hot dogs to a food processor with egg white and flour. Blend until a smooth paste. Add smooth paste onto a sheet of plastic wrap then place three hot dogs inside, making sure the paste is in the middle of each hot dog.
2) Wrap in more layers of plastic wrap to create an even cylinder. Poach in boiling water then chill in ice bath. Let cool in fridge overnight.
Step 3: Wrap and Fry
* Finished duxelle
* 3 Hot dogs
* Lunchmeat ham
* Nacho cheese
* Flamin hot cheetos
1) Preheat deep fryer to 350 degrees
2) Scrape sauce and cheese off of pizza and roll out leftover dough. Spread duxelles over the pizza then layer on lunchmeat ham.
3) Mix together mustard and nacho cheese and brush onto the hot dog log
4) Add the hot dog log to the middle of the pizza, then roll, tie off with twine, and deep fry until golden brown.
5) Serve with demi glace and crushed Flamin Hot Cheetos.