Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 559 w/ Russell Peters
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : trvision.net/pass/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqgjoin
- Squarespace: Go to Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Shady Rays: Use Code "HOUSE" for 50% off 2 or more pairs at ShadyRays.com - Buy One, Get One Free.
- Hims: listeners can get their first visit absolutely free! Go to forhims dot
com slash mom. That’s forhims.com/mom.
- Stamps: Get a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale without any long-term commitment. Go to Stamps.com, click the micriphone at the top of the homepage and enter MOM
- Policygenius Home: see how much you can save by re-
shopping your home insurance rates at Policygenius.com.
- Brooklinen: Use promo code mom for 10% off your first order at Brooklinen.com
You gotta get it goin' bud! Tom Segura and Christina P kick off this episode of YMH with a video of a woman who really needs to brown. They discuss the latest instance of Nadav doing bad, Bert Kreischer's kool-aid intake, how often Dr. Drew gets milked, and their recent trips to the dermatologist. They watch a vintage English commercial for a questionably-named product, a very strange Instagram live-stream, a dude eating nails, a cool talking about his success with women, an English lesson on slang words, a cool guy who collects mousepads, and a follow-up from everyone's least favorite bearded lady. The main mommies also play a game where they watch some of the most intense videos on the internet, which naturally leads them to call Dr. Drew to discuss the potential health risks of eating brown.
Russell Peters is a stand-up comedian, actor, and producer. Russell sits down with Jean & Jean to talk about Jiu Jitsu, rolling with Joe Rogan, partying at Eddie Murphy's house, hip-hop, and the controversy around Hank Azaria playing Apu on The Simpsons. They share the murder play video with Russell, as well as a DIY video on how to make jewelry out of human teeth, a cool girl rapping, and some of Mommy Tina's TikTok curations.
Pierce Paris is a very strong performer and social-media creator. He joins the mommies on the couch to discuss his iconic video that Tim and Crystal have been obsessed with. He discusses how he prepared for that video, his other Twitter stunts, how he started a viral challenge, and eating bear scrum. He also gives us a walk-through his prep process and reviews RPC's premium content.